Adult Swim Lessons or Classes
Private Swim Lessons (Members only)
Please fill out a registration form and leave at the Welcome Center. The Aquatics Director will contact you to discuss your personal goals and set up a schedule for each 30-minute lesson(s).
- One Private Lesson: $25.00
- One Semi Private Lesson: $30.00 (up to 2 swimmers)
- Five Private Lessons: $110.00
- Five Semi Private Lesson: $135.00 (up to 2 swimmers)
Adult Group Beginner/Advance Swim Lessons
This program is structured for both beginning and advanced swimmers. The group will be separated into beginning and advanced levels. Each session is 45-minutes and is open to students of all abilities.
- Member Fee: $42.00
- Non-Member Fee: $90.00
- Saturday (9:00 – 9:45)
Looking for a new swim workout? Want to lose weight? Train for a race? Work on technique? Or have someone there to push you?
Starting October 1st come join us for SwimFit.
- Mon & Wed Nights: 8:00pm to 9:00pm
- Tue & Thur Mornings: 7:00am to 8:00am
- Sat (2 X month for Timed Swims/Clinics): 8:00am to 9:00am (Saturday dates to be determined each month)
Come join us one, two, three or four days a week!
SwimFit is a group exercise class to help promote the fun and exercise benefits with swimming. SwimFit will provide the fitness swimmer, tri-athlete, and master swimmer a place to help reach their swimming goals!
SwimFit program is FREE to Lakota Family YMCA members.
Contact our Aquatics Director at Sara.Matchison@lakotaymca.com