FACILITY RULES & PROPER ATTIRE
- No food or drink allowed outside of lobby other than water
- Workout (tennis) shoes, shirts and clothes required (closed toed shoes with non-marking soles, no high heels or sandals allowed in exercise areas).
- Please lock all valuables in the lockers provided. The Lakota Family YMCA is not responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen property.
- Wipe down exercise equipment after each use.
- Thirty minute maximum on any cardio exercise equipment while members are waiting.
- Rude, improper behavior, or inability to follow Lakota Family YMCA rules may result in cancellation of your membership.
- No pets allowed
- No smoking and/or alcohol allowed on Lakota Family YMCA property. Members or guest under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave the facility.
- Children in carriers or strollers are not allowed in the adult fitness center.
- Members must be 16 years or older to use weight equipment
- Members 9 and over may use the specified areas of the facility without a parent present.
MEMBER CODE OF CONDUCT
All members are required to conduct themselves in a manner that is not offensive or harassing to the membership or staff of the Lakota Family YMCA. Inappropriate behavior by a member or guest will result in suspension or expulsion from the LAKOTA FAMILY YMCA.