Swim Lesson Rules and Procedures
- Swimmers must line up behind their appropriate sign 5 minutes prior to class start.
- Goggles are highly recommended.
- We highly encourage parents to review with their children what has been taught to the swimmers after class.
- Membership to Lakota Family YMCA is required to use the facility. For Membership information please contact the Front desk.
- Opposite sex in the Men’s and Women’s locker rooms is strictly prohibited.
- A swim diaper is required for those students not potty-trained.
Note: The Board of Health does not allow changing on deck or diaper changing on the pool deck. Please use the Family Locker Room.
Refund policy:. If a swimmer needs to withdraw from a session for a medical reason, a credit will be issued up to the start of the current session. Any classes missed will not be refunded unless canceled by the Lakota Family YMCA.