Visit us, we're making a difference
The Y is a cause for strengthening community. That’s why we’re here working with you every day, making sure that you, your family and community have the resources and support you need to learn, grow and thrive. With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just within yourself, but in your community too.
When you join the Y you belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children to learn good values, social skills and behaviors.
- Families come together to have fun and spend quality time with each other.
- Children and teens play, learn who they are and what they can achieve, and are accepted.
- Adults connect with friends, pursue interests and learn how to live healthier.
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
Visit and Join the Y Today:
The Lakota Family YMCA is a membership driven organization. "Belonging" to the YMCA means sharing in the values and mission the YMCA has offered its members since it originated in 1870.
Take a Tour:
A tour is the best way to see the complete facility and to have the opportunity to ask questions of our staff. We want you to feel comfortable with the facility and your decision to join. No appointment needed, just stop by at your convenience.
Talk to our Staff:
We want to get to know you personally! Our staff are eager to show you around, tell you about our programs and answer your questions. You'll see that when you begin a relationship with the Lakota Family YMCA, it's like being welcomed into a caring, safe community.
Call us today!
Don't wait...Call today (513) 779-3917
If you have that special need or additional questions, please feel free to call or email Melisa Bock, Membership Director at Melisa.Bock@LakotaYMCA.com