FIT DESK STAFF
Must be able to work two-three days a week between the hours of 10am-2pm and on weekends/Holidays
Key Job Requirements:
- Minimum 16 years of age
- Exhibits an outgoing and enthusiastic personality at all times.
- Greets all members in a professional and friendly manner, using their names whenever possible, and offering to assist them with work out needs.
- Regularly circulates the Wellness Center to actively and purposefully interact with and engage members.
- Able to assist with Tiny Tot Sports (practices and scrimmages)
- Understands the basic components of a safe and effective exercise program.
- Listens to and responds appropriately to the needs of Wellness Center members.
- Follows all YMCA policies and procedures and enforces all policies and guidelines of the Wellness Center.
- Ensures the cleanliness and maintenance of all Wellness Center equipment. Reports any damaged or broken equipment to the Wellness Director
- Reliable transportation
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills and must be able to meet the physical demands of the position
- Able to work well independently as well as with a team
Please send resume to Taylor Barreto, Program and Wellness Director at Taylor.Barreto@LakotaYMCA.com