FITNESS CENTER RULES/POLICIES
- Individuals must be 16 years or older to use the Fitness Center and free-weight area.
- Individuals that are 15 must-have taken two Fitness Training Sessions to be able to use the Fitness Center without an adult present.
- Children 12 to 14 years of age may use the cardio equipment area with an on-file medical clearance form. Their parent/guardian must also accompany them in the Fitness Center.
- Closed-toed shoes and appropriate attire must be worn.
- Throwing and/or the dropping of weights is not permitted.
- Headphones must be used when listening to any personal music device.