We welcome our members to invite their friends and family to share in our Y experience!
Lakota Family YMCA is a membership organization and our first priority is to serve our members who have made a commitment to the YMCA by joining. The purpose behind our guest policy is to enhance service to current members who are encouraging a friend to join and make reasonable accommodations for out-of-town family and visitors.
Guest Release Waiver-Link
· Must be accompanied at all times by a current Lakota YMCA member in good standing who is 14 years old or older. If member leaves, guest must leave.
· Agree to have his or her photo saved in the Lakota YMCA database.
· Members are responsible for their guests behavior.
· Anyone caught sneaking a guests or themselves in will have their guest privileges revoked.
· All guest must register and sign the Guest Pass Waiver upon initial visit.
· The Lakota Family YMCA reserves the right to restrict guests access at any time.
*Silver Sneakers ARE allowed to bring guests into the Lakota Family YMCA
· Guest may only visit 2 times per month.
· Member may only bring 1 guest per day. Accommodations need to be requested prior to visit.
Guests are required to pay the Guest Rate Fee.
|Guest Rates Fees||Daily|
|Youth: 2-18 yrs||$5|
|Adult: 19 -54 yrs||$10|
|Senior Single: 55 + yrs||$5|
Complimentary Guest Passes are only for those who have a serious interest in joining the YMCA, but would first like to sample the facility. We invite guests to receive a tour, during which a complimentary guest pass would be emailed. Restrictions may apply.
The Lakota Family YMCA participates in the A.W.A.Y. program. YMCA Members living outside the state of Ohio can use our facility 3-times per year without cost. After the 3-visit per year, we charge half the regular guest pass fee. A.W.A.Y. guest must present their YMCA ID, a photo ID and sign our waiver form.
Each guest will be asked to show a government-issued photo ID and sign a guest waiver at the start of their visit. The Lakota Family YMCA has the right to restrict or deny access.