NORMAL FACILITY OPERATING HOURS
| Monday - Friday
|| 5:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
|| 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
|| 11:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Activity areas close 15 minutes prior to facility closing.
- The indoor pool will open 30 minutes after the facility opens and close 30 minutes prior to facility closing.
- Hours are subject to change due to inclement weather, holidays, and/or HOME swim meets.
- The outdoor pool will temporarily close if the weather is deemed unsafe for our members, guest, and employees.
During inclement weather, the LAKOTA FAMILY YMCA will follow the Lakota School District and Butler County guidelines:
We make every attempt to keep our facility and programs open and accessible during periods of inclement weather while keeping our staff safe as they travel to the YMCA. For updates on facility and program schedules and/or cancellations please contact the YMCA or https://local12.com/weather/closings
- If schools are delayed or closed Before School Childcare (latchkey), Child Watch and Programs will be canceled
- If schools are released early or extreme weather occurs after schools are released; After School Childcare (Latchkey) students will be sent home on the bus or picked up by their parents as predetermined by the school. Evening Programs and Child Watch will also be canceled.
- If extreme weather occurs in the evenings or on the weekends, call the YMCA, check our website, or Channel 12 News to see if programs have been canceled or if the facility is closed.