BE A PART OF SOMETHING GREAT!
WEEKDAY, EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS
KEY JOB REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- · Age 16 and older
- · Pass the American Red Cross Pre-Requisites
- · 300 yard swim
- · 2 minutes tread using NO hands
- · 10lb brick retrieval for the deep end of the pool in 1 minute 40 seconds.
- · Hold an American Red Cross or YMCA Lifeguard Certification. IF YOU DO NOT HOLD A CERTIFICATION WE WILL HAVE A TRAINING FOR YOU! See details below.
- · Able to present self as a dependable professional
- · Able to maintain a safe swimming environment for all swimmers of all ages
- · Able to work in a team based environment
- · If hired we will cover the cost of your training with a commitment from you of 6 months.
For more information contact Ben Carnahan.