SILVER SNEAKERS GROUP EXERCISE INSTRUCTOR
- Hours and Days: Day and evening class openings available
- Love of water and helping people grow is a must! Our SilverSneakers instructors plan and lead Water Fitness Classes and Group Fitness Classes at Lakota Family YMCA. Build effective, authentic relationships with students and parents while helping them connect with each other and the YMCA in our efforts to improve water safety throughout the community.
- Requirements: Training is available! Will require certifications in CPR for the Professional Rescuer, AED, Basic First Aid certification and Emergency Oxygen. Candidates should have an enthusiastic and adaptable personality, must be at least 18 years old and pass a background check.
- Position Availability: Immediate
- To apply: Submit application at the front desk or email resume to Taylor Barreto or Patrick Sauer.
- Questions? Call 513-779-3917