Week 1 of Camp Arrowhead is canceled due to COVID-19 closures. All deposits will be credited to your account for later use. The remaining weeks of camp are pending State Mandated guidelines. Please check your email, our Facebook page or our website for future updates.
Camp Arrowhead is designed to provide campers with a variety of experiences in a well-supervised camp setting. Each week will include a special theme with a field trip that corresponds with the weekly theme. Each day camper will participate in recreational activities including arts & crafts, science & nature, drama, weekly camp newspaper, target sports, indoor & outdoor sports, a daily reading program, and swimming.
Children are grouped by the grade that they will be going into in Fall. Optional swim lessons and specialty ½ day camps are also offered as part of their day.
Camp Arrowhead is a great way for children to make life long friends while being active for the summer.
Pre-Camp Arrowhead Newsletter
Week 1 Arrowhead Newsletter
Week 2 Arrowhead Newsletter
Week 3 Arrowhead Newsletter
Week 4 Arrowhead Newsletter
Week 5 Arrowhead Newsletter
Week 6 Arrowhead Newsletter
Week 7 Arrowhead Newsletter
Week 8 Arrowhead Newsletter
Registration Dates and Rates:
| Camper Type
|| Registration Dates
9a - 4p
7a - 6p
7a - 6p
8th - 10th Grade
HOW TO REGISTER:
Online Registration is now available!!
Week 12, August 10-14, Added! Access the Paperwork HERE!
Register now at the Online Portal
Download the Camp Arrowhead Registration form. Please review all forms linked with the Registration Form. The link provides you with our Camp Registration and Payment Policy, how to ADD weeks, and how to CANCEL weeks.
Mark the camp weeks you want your child to attend. Register early as weeks will fill! Registration cost payments include a $50.00 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit for each week registered per child.
- Remaining weekly fees will be charged to your credit card each Friday for the upcoming week, when registering, you will need to provide a credit card to attach to the weekly payments.
- Registrations must be completed at the Lakota Family YMCA’s Welcome Center or NEW THIS YEAR, ONLINE! Registrations will not be available at Camp Sign-in desk.
- Avoid late fees; register by Wednesday prior to the requested week of camp. There is a $35.00 late Registration Fee for registrations made after the Wednesday deadline. We accept Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express. Checks, cash and money orders are only accepted if paying in full.
PAYMENT POLICIES: (Please see Payment Policy below for more details)
- Auto-Pay Method: Each child’s account must be set up using a major credit or debit card. Each Friday, your card will be charged for the upcoming week. If the credit card is declined on Friday morning, the camper will NOT be able to attend the program the following Monday (or the first day of the new week) until the balance is paid in full. Your first payment includes a non-refundable, non-transferable $50.00 deposit for each week registered for each child.
- Check/Money Order/Cash Payment Method: This payment method is ONLY for those paying the full amount of tuition. Cash payments must be for the exact amount.
- Vouchers: Currently not accepted at this site.
Payments are taken at the Front Desk or through the Online Portal. No payments will be accepted at the camp desk.
A $35.00 handling charge will be assessed for all checks returned for insufficient funds or stop payments. Camp Arrowhead does not carry balances from week to week, so payments must be current in order for your child to attend. You can reach the Billing Coordinator via email at Heather.Branham@lakotaymca.com.
- If your child has any special needs or will need special accommodations at camp, please contact Brittani Harding, School Age Child Care Director prior to starting the registration process.